“Bad Customer Service”

34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Bad Customer Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

The customer service was severely lacking at Wolf Mountain. The staff was bored and rude and very unhelpful. We only went here the first day of our trip just so our kids could get used to their boards again so it was fine for that since it's very cheap but that's the only thing it's good for.

Visited December 2012
3 Thank JV2006

Ogden, Utah
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“could work on customer service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

I love this resort as a place to take my friends who are just learning to ski or snowboard and i think overall it is a great deal. Unfortunately, I'm not sure why the employees there seemed so suspicious the last time I went. I practically had to go through an interrogation to get a new plastic tag to hang my pass on (I took my coat off becuase of the warm spring day). There are signs up warning that you will be prosecuted for reselling ski tickets in the parking lot. I assume they do this because they have various specials for multiple passes and they don't want you to be able to use them too easily?... I compare that to Brighton which also does buy-one-get-one type deals and yet has no problem with people meeting up with others in the parking lot to share passes, and I actually think they probably get more business that way from people who come solo. Maybe there are a lot of people in the Ogden Valley looking to scam the resort and that's why they have this attitude? but I wasn't a fan of their treatment of customers.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Cabrita266
los angeles
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“great place to learn to ski”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

this is definitely not snowbasin or park city, so if that's what you're looking for, pass it by. BUT, we had a great time here, it's very local, definitely a great place for kids to learn to ski and a place to brush up and practice. our son (61/2) had a great time in group lessons. the beginner area is really good size, most importantly, i couldn't believe the value, i mean 55 dlrs for rentals, lesson, and all day lift pass!! and the specials they have during the week are all incredible. i mean they have a 40 dlr family day! all lift passes....we are definitely going again. oh did i mention no lines?

Visited February 2013
1 Thank frank c
Kaysville, Utah
206 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 163 helpful votes
“Good for small families and beginners”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

This is not the place to go for the serious skier. It is, however, a perfect place to teach youngsters or learn as an adult. It is never too crowded and passes are cheap ($30 for adults). Food is also reasonably priced for lunch ($4-7).

Tipp City, Ohio
155 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 156 helpful votes
“Great Staff, Good Runs, Terrific Scenery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I hadn't skied in years, so we decided to sign up for lessons. We had two great instructors, Kevin & Mark. The resort was not crowded at all when we arrived, and we never had to wait in line to get on the lifts. The trails were well groomed, and we really improved our skiing by the end of the day.

This ski resort used to be called Nordic Valley. It's a great place to take the family.