“Amazing river trip with the guides”

Trout Creek Flies and Green River Outfitters - Day Trips
More attraction details
Owner description: Fishing gear, tackle, Guide Trips, Rafting Rentals, and Lodging.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My family and I floated the river yesterday with three guides from Trout Creek. They were all very knowledgeable, professional, and very fun to fish with. My guide was Nick (unfortunately I can 't remember his last name) and I highly recommend him! I will definitely be calling him next time I want to float the Green!

1  Thank patty311
"rental"
"accommodations"
"period"

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I've been going to the Green River for years. It's my favorite fly fishing experience. The river and canyon are beautiful. Trout Creek Flies has been my preference because of their experienced guides and caring attitude. Fly fishing should be fun and it is with these guys, regardless of the weather. You can't beat a beautiful stream and great people.

Mike Lahey

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We recently floated the Green River. This was a last minute trip--we walked in the late afternoon and wanted to go the next morning. Gordon, the owner, took us himself, as there were no other guides available. The river is beautiful and he was very knowledgable about the area. It was a great experience, and I would consider coming back to this area and doing this trip, or some variation, again.

1  Thank Laura F
Reviewed August 5, 2013

If you want to experience one of the prettiest and productive floats in the US, then you need to contact Trout Creek and book a trip with one of their experienced guides. We floated the A section with Gene Gautieri, 17 years guiding on this river, and had fabulous day including dry fly and sight nymphing. We lost count of the trophy sized browns and rainbows caught in the gin clear waters. The fish ranged from 14" to 18" with a few near 20". Sight fishing to these beauties is unbelievable. The guys at Trout Creek know what to throw and will instruct you on the most effective presentation.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I recently took a trip down the Green with a Trout Creek Guide. It was a last minute request in the early afternoon. I had NO reservation but I really wanted to float the river rather than walk. ALL THE AREA guides were booked for the day. A guide on his day off was standing there in the shop and said he would be more that happy to take me. I was astounded. Where do you find service like that anymore? Thank you Trout Creek for making my day and I wish all the best to your staff that they continue to make others as happy as you made me that day.