Flaming Gorge Lodge is a great no-frills place. The room was clean, and the service excellent. You just have to be aware when you book here, that you are 40 miles from most corporate accommodations and it's a seasonal place, so the prices are little high for a very basic room. The buildings are fairly old. Most people are only there to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flaming Gorge Resort offers the best options for Lodging and Accommodations around Flaming Gorge Reservoir, Green River Fly Fishing, Fly Fishing Guides, River Rafting and many more amazing activities in the local area surrounding Dutch John, Utah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Flaming Gorge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flaming Gorge Hotel Dutch John
- Flaming Gorge Lodge
- Flaming Gorge Resort Utah/Dutch John