We made a last minute decision to visit the Flaming Gorge to fish the Green River and were able to get accommodations at the Flaming Gorge Resort, which was our second choice after the Red Canyon Lodge. It has basic motel style rooms (without air conditioning), which were adequate for an overnight stay, if you plan to spend the bulk of your time elsewhere (which we did). They have a well equipped store that includes a fly shop, and the restaurant serves hearty breakfasts and solid fare for other meals. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flaming Gorge Resort offers the best options for Lodging and Accommodations around Flaming Gorge Reservoir, Green River Fly Fishing, Fly Fishing Guides, River Rafting and many more amazing activities in the local area surrounding Dutch John, Utah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Flaming Gorge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flaming Gorge Hotel Dutch John
- Flaming Gorge Lodge
- Flaming Gorge Resort Utah/Dutch John