It is in the mountains, very peaceful & serene. I drive a car and had no issues with driving even with the snow on ground. We ordered take out from the restaurant, the food was like home cooked, they were generous with the portions in addition gave you soup and salad bar with our meal. The waitress was genuinely nice. I enjoyed the free breakfast, I actually showed up a few minutes early and the staff welcomed me to come in. All staff we encountered were very happy to help guide you where you wanted to go. The 2 story lodge room we stayed in was like an apartment away from home plenty of room.There is also a kitchen so if you want to cook yourself. There is a wood burning stove in room in which was the only thing we needed to stay warm. We look forward to coming back. Our purpose for staying here was to go to Brianhead for snowboarding and Tubing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pinewoods Resort offers the best Bryce Canyon Area Lodging. Choose from Motel Rooms, Lodge and Inn Suites, Mountain Homes, and RV Park Campground. Located on Highway 14 in the heart of Utah Color Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pinewoods Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinewoods Hotel Duck Creek Village
- Pinewoods Resort Utah/Duck Creek Village