We recently traveled to Duck Creek for a wedding at Pinewoods Resort. We have 3 children under the age of 7 and we were very comfortable in our room. The kitchen had everything I needed to make small meals for my family and we got a great pizza one night from their restaurant. The Resort catered the wedding and decorated their pavillion for the reception and everything was wonderful. It was a beautiful spot to have a wedding all nestled in the pines. We would bring our family back here again for a longer stay. We enjoyed the location, the room worked well for our family and the service was everything we needed and wanted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pinewoods Resort offers the best Bryce Canyon Area Lodging. Choose from Motel Rooms, Lodge and Inn Suites, Mountain Homes, and RV Park Campground. Located on Highway 14 in the heart of Utah Color Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pinewoods Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinewoods Hotel Duck Creek Village
- Pinewoods Resort Utah/Duck Creek Village