“Beer? What beer?”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Beer? What beer?”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The food here was the best we have had during our visit. Our group of six had a bit of everything on the menu (Pork BBQ, Brisket, salads, etc) and every dish was great. Funny issue, when we ordered a few "high point" beers the waitress came back and said they were out of (real) beer! Lauren our waitress handled it like a pro (she was mortified but kept going). The manager came to apologize and came back when they found a few more beers in a back room. The food came out quickly and all orders were correct. Lauren made a million trips to get extras for us. The place was clean and well attended by travelers and locals alike. I would definately return. Hopefully they will have ordered some beer by then! Hahaha

Visited August 2013

EVERETT
“Good menu selections and food!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I ate there for lunch today with 6 colleagues and were well taken care of. The menu has a wide selection and most of us in our party shared the different things we ordered. The food was good but not great. The service was great and the atmosphere is fun.

• Visited August 2013
California
“Goodwood, Good BBQ”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This restaurant has a variety of BBQ items--chicken, pork, bef,sausage. It also has steaks cooked to order. I found the pork BBQ ribs to be very tasty. However, the sauage links and chicken wre only so-so. I would not recommend the sausage. Portions were good. Service was prompt. Although the chicken is highly promoted, I found the pork ribs to be better.

Visited May 2013
Casper
“Its good.... not Famous Daves good.. But ..”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Took my Girlfriend here for her birthday dinner, nice atmosphere, GREAT customer service! Not just our waiter, but EVERYONE!! Everyone was friendly and not fake. The price? Eh.. avg for BBQ, the portions? NOT average for BBQ. had the 2 meat combo paid an extra $2.00 to subsitute one of the meats for ribs, thinking.. Cool.. 16$? I should be full right? Sigh..... I left, feeling still hungry :(

• Visited June 2013
Mannheim, Germany
“Nice interior but not a great BBQ”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The interior is quite food looking, and apparently very family friendly. My friend and I split a half order of onion rings, which is just huge rings, with a thick flaky crust. Unfortunately, after eating one, I didn't feel like eating more, it just was kinda blah.

For my main course, I found the BBQ overall just kind of blah. I've much preferred Dickey's in Draper better, and Sean's Smokehouse in Saratoga Springs the best in the area. Family friendly = family bland.

Visited June 2013