“Good Pizza” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

Tasty thin crust. Good beer on tap. Convenient location, near I15. It is in a shopping strip. Was not crowded when we visited for dinner. Not a fancy place. The pizza was good.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Did not like it”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

Sorry, We did not like their pizza. Think crust was not really crunchy as expected, Deep pan was just using two thin crust between ingredients. AND, my wife was charged for water ( not bottled water). Then wait person came to boxed my pizza that I was still eating. I felt like we were pushed out from the restaurant. Bad experience. Will not return.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Tasty little shop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

Yummy freshly made pizzas, but longer than normal wait. But worth waiting for :)

Utah
“Love their pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2012

I love Sweet Home Chicago's Thin & crispy crust pizzas! Great pepperoni pizza!! When I eat their thin crust pizza I don't feel like I'm stuffing myself full of bread--just taste! They also have an amazing sausage pizza--it's the best around! I typically don't even like sausage pizza, but this one is different! If you are going to get a thin crust pizza than I'd recommend you eat it there at their restaurant to get the full satisfaction of the crispy crust. It softens up a little by the time it takes to be delivered. Also, if you seek them out on facebook you can sign up to receive their weekly coupons. I love it when they have their Buy One Get One Free coupons! Too good to pass up!

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Draper, Utah
“HUGE Pie!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2011

HUGE Pizza Pies, we ordered two for our family and barely finished one! This was our first visit and wish the gal taking the order would have let us know how bit it really was. We asked if two would be good for our family of four (two kids under 12) and she said they are big, but should be ok. I am not a fan of taking home a whole pizza as extra... Good food, a bit pricey, but not bad.

• Visited April 2011