“Unlimited French Toast, Too”
Review of Hagermann's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hagermann's
Reviewed January 9, 2012

We generally go here for the bakery items, which are very good. But on a Saturday morning watch for the regulars who come for the never-ending French toast. Good bakery items, although limited. Wonderful sandwiches. Nice place in the neighborhood.

There are newer reviews for Hagermann's

Reviewed October 30, 2011

My wife and I were looking for a quick vote to eat before going to our sons high school playoff game and stumbled upon Hagermann's Bake House. We love small, rustic bakeries and restaurants, so we tried it out. I ordered Mooch's Roast Dip, and my wife ordered the Turkey Pomodoro. Both were excellent sandwiches, the turkey was perfectly done, the cheese was great and the Jalepeno Jelly that came on both sandwiches was outstanding, and really made them unique. Both came with a cookie, which were very yummy. I liked the White chocolate cranberry best. We also bought some Ghost shaped cookies to take to the game... They were a huge hit!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 14, 2008

Mooches roast dip & a sugar cookie are why I'm fat.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Draper, Utah
Reviewed March 24, 2008

Best sandwiches around and can't beat all you can eat french toast

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 5, 2008

I thought the food was great. I have tried most of the sandwiches but the Roastbeef a la Chris is my fav! the people that work there are awesome you have not experienced customre service till you have been helped by "Big Dave". I love it and go there often.