“Best fajitas ever!”

La Hacienda
Ranked #5 of 153 Restaurants in Draper
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Everytime we visit this restaurant we are always greeted with a smile and have always had great service from the staff. Our last visit I decided to try the chicken fajitas and could not believe how much was on the plate. The fajita was tastier than any other fajita I have ordered at any other restaurant. I had to ask for a box to take home because I could not eat it all. I might add that whatever my wife has ordered she says it is delicious. Her favorite dish is the chile verde which she says is the best!! There is something very good about the chips and salsa that keep you making them vanish before the food is served, then we always order more which you do have to pay for, but when they are that good it does not matter. The service is always fast and friendly which makes La Hacienda our new favorite Mexican restaurant!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Once introduced to this food, you will come back and more than once I might add! The atmosphere of the place is cafeteria like, but that just adds to the ambiance of the place. The tables are mobile so you can have a group from 2 to 20 and everyone can be seated together. If you come on the week-end nights they have a roving guitar playing troubadour with a not so bad voice and decent instrument skills. Every dish I have tried have been great and sometimes its hard to try something new just because what you tried before is so good, but be adventurous and you will not be disappointed. The chips and salsa will make you want to fill up on them but be advised you only get one free bowl of chips, but maybe that is for the best, the food is worth it. Be careful of the parking lot there are multiple restaurants in a small area and parking space finding can be a challenge. (this is the only negative I can find and its not a biggie if you just head to the back of the lot and avoid the looky loo's waiting for spaces to open up) One last note the Chille Verde is by far excellent and worth the try!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have been to this restaurant a few times now and each visit seems to leave a better impression on me. I had the shredded beef chimichanga which seemed small, but it was just the right size for me. The chimichanga was really pretty tasty--better than expected. My husband like the carne asada and that it was pre-cut into strips. Everything tasted good, but not something that I would crave like a few other places that I love. The service was very good and the decor was nice. It was a very comfortable place to visit with other people. Also, it is very conveniently located next to See's candy--and I don't know about you, but I crave chocolate after I have mexican food. ;)

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I've been to this restaurant at least 7 or 8 times over last year. Every single time the service has been excellent, the food superb and staff very friendly. I've had a number of different dishes from large combinations, chili rellenos, burritos, carne asada, and enchiladas. On weekends they have have a guitarist who sings Spanish songs for the guests. It's excellent. Don't pass this place up. It's well worth the time and the prices are very reasonable for what you get.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

With all the Mexican restaurants out there I would put this one very squarely in the middle of the pack. The food was fine, nothing outstanding. Service was very good.