“Doesn't exist anymore”

Planet Play & Buffet
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This place doesn't exist anymore. It was fantastic when it was John's Pizza. But once it changed to Planet Play, it went downhill. Glad Allstar bought it, and changed it back to a fun place!

1  Thank tiddlewinks
There are newer reviews for Planet Play & Buffet

Reviewed January 7, 2014

They were building Bowling area and some of the fun like the go-karts is gone. I believe they said they will not have buffet either. The laser tag is still fun.

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We have the pass of all passes so it is a bargain for us but we saw some families paying over $100 for a few hours of fun. We love the laser tag and go carts. The buffets is better than most but everytime we go they have one pizza under a heat lamp that's picked over. The mini golf is way fun.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

My husband and I took our two little boys here for something to do while we were in Salt Lake City. They absolutely loved it. We had eaten before we went and just enjoyed the games and activities. I can't wait to take our boys back for some more fun.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We were given a living social deal for Christmas and we finally got around to using it at Spring Break, right before the promotional value was set to expire. The place was really busy, but I have to concur with most of the other reviewers that it was dirty, the employees were for the most part uninterested with the exception of the young lady at the front desk, she was very engaged and helped us understand how to get around. The mini golf was a joke, don't even bother doing it, we felt rushed, the people behind us kept trying to play through, (they were young children, but still, where are the parents). The pizza buffet, well it wasn't quite as bad as people made it out to be, the pizza while not great was still OK, with halfway decent selections. The smores dessert pizza was very tasty, my kids kept wanting to get that one. The salad bar was bad, I wouldn't trust that it was clean.

The kids had fun, the go karts were going through their daily 2pm maintenance when we were there so we didn't get to ride them, only 3 of the bumper cars (which don't work with the pass of all passes) were working and the "bowling lanes" were packed

We still have some credits left, so we'll probably go back to use them, but unless you have a deal, I'd NEVER pay full price to this place, even with your pass of all passes, the arcade games are very spendy.