“wow they blew us off!!!!”
Review of NY Pizza Patrol

NY Pizza Patrol
Ranked #45 of 148 Restaurants in Draper
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I went in twice to let them know 2 people got sick from their food. The first manager said he would get back to me in a day. No response. So I go back talk w second manager. Says he will get back to me. Meanwhile he says email owner so I do that. He accuses me of harrasssing them and that no else got sick. No offer of taking care of the problem so I said I will send out a bad review. This is the second time I went in there thinking try again. Well its for sure horrible and a complete waste of money. Better off going into Harmons and getting way better quality salads and pizza for LESS MONEY!!!!!! Not even good enough for dog food

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Stopped in while on vacation. Pleasantly surprised how good their pizza was. Thin crust with lots of cheese which is how I like my pizza. The staff was very attentive. Pizza was great.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Charged us 18% gratuity for bringing our kids. Seriously, this is a pizza parlor, not a fine restaurant! Not to mention that we had to get our own drink cups after waiting so long.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Fresh ingredients, quick service and fun for everyone.