“Just a little overpriced for what you get.”

Loveland Living Planet Aquarium
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Draper
More attraction details
Owner description: The Loveland Living Planet Aquarium highlights animal habitats in Utah waters, Earth's oceans and South American species. Learn about our interdependence with the fragile ecosystems of our planet through entertaining, interactive educational exhibits and programs.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I took my teenage daughter to the aquarium. We couldn't get there on a weekday so I knew it would be busy on a Saturday. And it was. It took a lot of time to find a parking spot and a minute to figure out where the front door was. The displays were very nice if not as polished as other displays we've seen. It didn't take very long to go through the whole thing but there was a place to eat and a gift shop. If your kids have never been to SeaWorld or one of the big aquariums, or if they are really small and wouldn't remember, then this is great for them. If they have been, well, this is kind of a let-down. It cost us about $40 to get in. And I didn't expect to see a big place like SeaWorld and I know they need the money to sustain themselves, we just ended up not being there very long so I thought it was a little overpriced.

1  Thank Lora W
Mika M, Marketing Coordinator at Loveland Living Planet Aquarium, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Lora,

Thank you for your review and feedback. We do offer Family Night every Monday night where every ticket purchased after 4:00 p.m. is $5 off and we are open until 8:00 p.m.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"movie theater"
"interactive exhibits"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This isn't a huge aquarium like you'd find in Chicago, but it has all the things children go to an aquarium to see. I actually like that it's a little bit smaller. My five-year-old grandson has a family membership at Loveland, and because it's small and he goes there often, he knows where everything is and how to get there. Rather than making him follow some set itinerary, I let him lead me to his favorite places.The staff were all very friendly and helpful - giving us insightful information as we paused at various exhibits.

We ate a snack at the cafe. The cookies are adorable and delicious, and an order french fries is big enough to share.

All in all it was a great way to spend the afternoon!

1  Thank Heidi R

Hi Heidi,

We're glad you and your family enjoyed the Aquarium and the adorable cookies! Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Went with my wife today. It was interesting, but not as impressive as I was hoping for.
The shark exhibit is cool, but overall not a venue I would visit often.

1  Thank Rob B

Hi Rob, thank you for your review and feedback.

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

This is a well keep aquarium with lots of different animals and lots of hands on things for the kids.

1  Thank Tanya G

Hi Tanya, thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed the Aquarium!