“Good Value Right Off I-15” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Draper
Denver, Colorado
“Good Value Right Off I-15”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

This property is a typical Comfort Inn. Everything was good, the breakfast was above average for Comfort Inn. It is located immediatgely off I-15 in a busy commercial/retail area. I believe what makes this property stand out was the value. Mattress was softer than I would have liked. I was well-satisfied.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank runningbearly

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Austin, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Very disappointed in this Comfort inn. The employee that checked me in was not friendly at all.The lobby as well has the hallways had a strange smell. The room was very old and outdated.
The guest laundry was in the same small space with ice machine and vending(no room to move)
The area was great and I saw lots of hotels as well as food choices. The shopping is great and the ski resorts are nearby.The last disappointment was Breakfast...Eggs cold and were like rubber
it was just 8am on a weekend and everything appeared old and picked over. I will make sure to avoid this place on the next road trip.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank STACEY M

Travelers are raving about these Draper hotels

Brooklyn, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Overall, great value. There's nothing special about this place, but I had a nice, comfortable stay for a few nights. The rooms were spacious and clean. The bathroom looked a little outdated but was very clean. Very little interaction with the staff, but upon checkin, they were friendly. The morning breakfast was also a pretty good.

There's free wifi everywhere that's pretty good - great signal in our 2nd floor room. I went out to SLC with a buddy to go to the ski resorts in the Cottonwood Canyons, and it was very convenient. There's also a ton of restaurants, stores, and shops up and down the street it's on. The In & Out Burger nearby was much appreciated.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank espinbk
Boise, Idaho
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

The room was great but when I got checking my bank account I had been charged 3 times for the room. They had block $240.00 on my card. Not just 1 charge but 3!!!!! Then when I called the Hotel and non-english speaking women said she could not help me. Will not stay there again.
Nelson - Idaho

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank wpnelson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

The staff was fantastic and the room was clean. What else could I ask for. I will be using them again. The staff Was friendly and made sure all of our needs were met through our entire stay. The coffee was hot in the morning and the continental breakfast was good. Fair price and clean bathroom. We were located close enough to salt lake to do anything downtown and far enough away to enjoy less traffic. Also really close to Walmart.

• Stayed February 2013
5 Thank 208Traveler208
High Ridge, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Had some issues with getting a proper room, but staff finally got it right. Not sure the Suite was worth the extra $'s, but the room served my purpose for 1 night. The rooms in the back are the ones to get. Very quiet and clean room, was all I was hoping for. The free breakfast is what you would expect, but the dining area was clean and food was plentiful. Room had things in it that I did not need, frig, microwave, etc, but was nice to see them just in case. Loved the locaton to good resturants and the interstate, I would stay again if my travels take me back.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room in the back of the property.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank danielflakin
Draper, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Upon arriving in our room we found our room to have been heavily smoked in and we requested a non smoking room. There were was dried urine on the toilet rim in between the seat and pubic hair on the rim also. There was also a pubic hair in the sink! We got in late after a drive up from the Grand Canyon so could no be bothered complaining and playing the switching rooms game. The morning we woke up when asking to leave a complaint with the manager we were told the manager worked during the night and was no longer available. When we asked to fill a complaint form to leave with the manager we were told they did not have one. The staff made no attempt to rectify the situation or even seem to really care about what was being presented.

Room Tip: Learned my lesson! Always check room review first!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank thedishusa
Also consider these accommodations in or near Draper
SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Draper
3.5 of 5 stars 127 reviews
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy
BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn
Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sandy

Been to Comfort Inn Draper? Share your experiences!