“Fast response time”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Draper
Sydney
“Fast response time”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

The bed sheets on both beds in my room were dirty so I told the manager and waited for her to get someone to change the sheets expecting it to take a long time but I was pleasantly surprised when she came to my room with a house keeper shortly after. However, the new sheets still had some small black stains but by then I just wanted to relax in my room so didn't bother calling her back (although I don't think a customer should have to do this - it should be fixed first time round).

The good:
- good value
- good location close to interstate and dining options
- nice blankets
- comfortable bed
- good shower pressure

The average:
- breakfast typical continental breakfast (personally I did not feel it worth getting up for, I should have slept in)

The bad:
- bed sheet is a bit rough to the touch so I just used the blanket which was nice
- toilet appeared to have stains (although it may have been wear and tear over the years)
- fridge smelt bad as though it hadn't been cleaned for a while

Overall, I would recommend it to anyone travelling through the area.

Room Tip: I got a room towards the back of the building closer to the mountains. It was quiet but then again t...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank shazam10

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Sacramento, California
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My family stayed in the hotel one night on the way to Moab. We liked it. The hotel had everything that we needed. Our room was very clean and without smell. The hotel is close to a highway but we did not heard a noise. I would recommend the hotel to everybody.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I was very pleased with the experience. It was a great bargain and I think I got more than I paid for, as far as having a mini fridge, microwave and premium TV channels. My husband and I were also really grateful for the continental breakfast, it wasn't ideal breakfast for us, and sometimes we would still go out to breakfast anyways, but the free breakfast at the hotel was nice to hold us over. Since, a lot of hotels charge a lot more for those services, we consider ourselves pretty lucky. And, also we had a dog and they were very welcoming with out a whole bunch of finicky rules about the dog not being allowed in the lobby, or allowed on the "furniture" like other hotels have, so that was really great about this hotel as well. And, yeah when we first got there housekeeping seemed like they were a little bit behind schedule and we only had one towel in our room, but when we got back from dinner, there were more towels put in the room, so that was really nice! Overall, I think it was a great bargain for what we paid.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Richmond Utah
Reviewed June 12, 2012

There was dust on the floor between the bed and the wall thick enough to see, besides candy wrappers in that same area obviously it hadn't been cleaned. There were NO TOWELS! We checked in at 9:30 at night and the cleaning crew was still cleaning I guess they didn't get to our room absolutly horrible! AND it was a weekend that there was a celebration in town you would have thought they would have taken extra care!

Room Tip: My tip would be don't stay there
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Karen J
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We only stayed one night at this motel, but it was perfectly fine; conveniently located for a drive up to the mountains (even though it was out-of-season, we went to visit Snowbird). There were nice tea/coffee facilities in the room and the included breakfast was decent.

My only quibble is that I booked a King bed room, but instead the room we got had two double-beds instead.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This hotel came recommended by a friend. Loved it. Reasonably priced, clean, staff warm and friendly, nice little simple (free) breakfast. Folks at front desk were all nice. Sidney made us feel right at home. Well-appointed simple room had fridge, microwave and decent tv. We will be back 4 sure.

Room Tip: There is traffic outside but we didn't hear it with a/c on. Bear that in mind when choosing your...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Enjoyed my stay at the Ramada very much. I was very impressed with how clean the room was and the beds were very comfortable. They serve a fantastic breakfast. Front desk staff were very helpful. I come to Draper three times a year and normally stay somewhere else but from now on, I will be staying here!

Room Tip: perfer ground floor.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Madison H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Draper
Quality Inn
#55 of 75 in Salt Lake City
Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel
Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel
#21 of 75 in Salt Lake City

Been to Ramada Draper? Share your experiences!