“Good vaue, excellent service!”
Review of Budget Motel

Budget Motel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Delta
Placentia, California
“Good vaue, excellent service!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Room was clean and quiet, A/C worked well Manager was very helpful, e.g. made a reservation for us a a local restaurant without being asked. No swimming pool or rrestaurant on site but a good mexican restaurant in walking distance. McDonalds one block away. Would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Larry M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Berkeley, California
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I stayed at this facilaty three days, from Friday, August 3re to the 5th, Sunday. I was happy to find a sanitatize nonsmoking room, sweet smelling and Spic and Span after a ten hour drive. The man at the desk couldn't be kinder and accommodaing with a smile. I felt safe and secure and would return again and again.

Room Tip: This motel being a distancefrom the main street, my room was quiet and peaceful.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Toru S
San Francisco, California
Reviewed August 16, 2012

This hotel is indeed a great deal. The manager went out of his way to accommodate our unusual requests and hours as a film crew. The rooms were clean, air conditioned, and other amenities were welcome additions. And the price was right for our independent film budget.

Room Tip: Mid hallway, on opposite side of driveway rooms are quieter, naturally.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Claudia K
Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

The rooms are run down and although they appear some what clean the cockroaches tell u otherwise. The manager is nice enough but a constant nuisance. Coming into the room with a single knock and entering. Make sure to lock door from inside if you do stay. He is also working cameras my phone rang first night and it was the manager he said, "just saw you on the cameras and wanted to see if you made it in alright." There is being nice and being creepy it is up to you where to draw that line. I have to stay here because this is where my company puts us up. If you don't fall in that category I would think twice about staying.

• Stayed June 2012
4 Thank jyoung76
Inman, South Carolina
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Budget describes the hotel, very clean rooms but worn. Has wifi, comfortable beds, hot shower, no frills but I would stay again

• Stayed December 2011
4 Thank smokym1
Florence, Oregon
Reviewed November 8, 2011

The Manger was very nice and stuff. They treat us with respect. But the maid service was walk into the room with out knock on the door when i was a sleep. And was loud music outside the motel.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Steven B
reno
Reviewed October 5, 2010

I got an opportunity to stay at this motel twice within a weeks time. I made a reservation the first time due to the large numbers of construction workers in the area. Most of the motel was filled with long term construction workers. Very friendly staff. Had everything needed for the usual motel stay. Clean and in the process of upgrading the place since the new current owners are in the process of buying the place. The first night I was on the first floor next to the stairs so it was a bit noisy until 10 pm. Construction workers tend to wear boots! The second time I stayed there I had no reservations but the owners obliged and put me in a room that they were in the process of upgrading. No other rooms in Delta except for ones I would not even let my dog stay in. I was on a motorcycle and didn't want to face driving in the sandstorm between Delta and Nevada border. The road had been closed due to a head on collision. Both times I was pleased with the rooms, cleanliness, cost and friendly staff. I Would not hesitate to take my family there. The chain motel I have stayed at in Delta on previous visits would not have gotten this positive a recommendation.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
5 Thank gwwing
, Manager at Budget Motel, responded to this review, October 8, 2010
Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We are more then happy to do what we can to make your stay relaxing and enjoyable. We are glad you stayed and hope you will come stay in the future.Thank you for your review and keep enjoying your motorcycle.

Been to Budget Motel? Share your experiences!