“Very nice”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Delta
Phoenix, Arizona
“Very nice”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

This is the best hotel in town and it is really very nice. Friendly, clean, big rooms with fridge and microwave and everything you need. Perfect if you are on route 50. Nice big quiet breakfast area. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We have not stayed in Days Inn in years, but Days Inn, Delta, Utah was in our driving range. WOW we're we pleasantly surprised. Room was great, large, comfortable. Husband was concerned about it being near the pool, but where we closed the door no outside noise!!! We were on a driving trip along rte 50. If you are in the area, you will love them

Room Tip: Ground floor, any room
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2014

The last time I stayed in a Days Inn was in Iowa on a hot, steamy night. The air wasn't working, the carpets were dirty, my neighbors were noisy, and the place smelled of pool. Since then, I have steered clear of Days Inns. But last Saturday night, we drove into Delta after crossing Nevada and part of Utah, having found no open campsites with water for about 4 hours. Our kids were tired and it was late. We were not too optimistic about finding somewhere to stay. We did find a place at the Days Inn and crossed our fingers that it wasn't like the Iowa one. And it wasn't! I was quite impressed with this place all around. The room was very clean, and the bathroom, always the part I judge most harshly, was very clean. It had tile, with clean grout, all around the vertical walls and on the ceiling above. It was a bit small, fitting just the tub and toilet. The sink was outside the tub area, as is common in most motels. The carpets were clean, the beds comfortable, the TV worked, it was quiet, and there was a nice-looking outdoor pool that we did not use, but nonetheless looked inviting. The air worked fine, though it did blow into the room at such an angle so as the billow out our curtains and make us improvise something so the outside world couldn't see into our room. Service was friendly, both at check in and later when I had to call to get the bill again as I had lost my receipt. Finally, breakfast was the standard fare. Eggs, waffles, toast, pastries, a big vat of oatmeal (gone by 8:00, so get there early if you want that one), cereal, juice, coffee, yogurt. Served on styrofoam, of course. The breakfast place was abut small, but clean. While we were there, one family couldn't find room to eat, so they took their food back to their room. I can't give this place 5 stars because it wasn't perfect, but it was darned near it, and very good for a motel. If you find yourself in. Delta, UT, and need a place to stay, head for the Days Inn.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Costa Mesa, California
Reviewed June 27, 2014

The room was clean and comfortable. Fridge and microwave included. Friendly, helpful staff. Huge TV with HBO, etc. An excellent value. The only complaint is the same complaint I have for most continental breakfasts - styrofoam plates and bowls. I know they're cheaper, but...

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank John K
NC
Reviewed June 25, 2014

If you've ever been to Delta, you know that not much is going on there and there aren't many choices for lodging. This is the best hotel - by far - of a limited selection there.

Property is older and conjures up a 1970's/80's feel. Small bathrooms, dated décor, but it does have modern flat screen TVs. More importantly, the rooms were clean. Friendly staff and a decent continental breakfast - prefab omelets, waffle maker, pastries, cereal, oatmeal, juice, yogurt, milk, etc.

In a bigger market, it couldn't compete and would get a lower rating, but it is far nicer than the other places in town.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Sacramento, CA
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I arrived later in the evening - check in went smoothly and staff was friendly. The bed with all the fluffy pillows was comfy and I got a good night's sleep. I would recommend the Days Inn chain for its value and consistency. I had read good reviews for the Mexican restaurant (Mi-Rancherito Mexican Food) in town, and as it turned out to be right next door, I was in luck! They were opened late (I was seated around 9:20 PM).

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank bubbysmom77
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Granted, its not the Ritz Carlton, but its a very nicely kept up hotel. Rooms were very comfortable. TV and A/C worked well. The staff was terrific. Friendly, accommodating and helpful. Breakfast was adequate. I would definitively stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mosocwbrian

Been to Days Inn Delta? Share your experiences!