“Great place to stop.”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Coalville
Seattle, United States
“Great place to stop.”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Had a great stay here. Friendly, professional staff. We had been travelling all day and were tired so happy to be greeted and then quickly checked in. Nice accommodations with a great view of the mountains. Nice breakfast presentation. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Holidayhill, General Manager at Best Western Holiday Hills, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
It is nice to hear that you were pleased with your stay. I hope we will see you again if you are ever in the area.

Teri Welch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
San Clemente, California
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This hotel has everything you'd expect from a Best Western brand, but this hotel is also beautifully appointed and the staff is so amazingly attentive to every detail with the guest's comfort in mind. The setting is perfect as it is conveniently located right off the interstate, and it is also set next to what feels like a lovely country landscape, complete with a river, and cows in the field next door - it is in a beautiful spot!

We were warmly greeted by the front desk when we arrived - very nice to feel so welcome after a long day of travel, and the check in process was fast and very smooth. Our room is very clean, quiet and comfortable. They have free wifi! Was able to purchase toothpaste at the c-store next door. Again, very friendly, small town graciousness. Enjoying some complimentary hot tea to cap off a very satisfying stay thus far... Thank you very much Holiday Hills Best Western!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
It was so nice to see you guys again. We love to see previous guests return on a regular basis. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area.

San Diego, California
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed at this lovely hotel on my road trip back to CA from MN- I straggled into town at 11pm- I had called ahead of time to make sure they had rooms, I spoke to Renee, she was very nice, told me I should book the room now as she only had 2 rooms left, I advised her I was down the street at Subway- she said, ok, that is good, I will see you when you get here. When I called, she was actually checking in someone, and she handled the 2 task’s wonderfully!! She was very friendly and very courteous. When I arrived, she offered a discount (triple A), she was a joy throughout the entire process. The room WAS WONDERFUL!! VERY CLEAN AND VERY INVITING!! Reminded me of my favorite brand! The breakfast was out of this world! GREAT selection and extremely plentiful! The housekeepers were very friendly as was the front desk agent (sorry didn’t get her name) in the morning. - Overall, this is a wonderful hotel! The parking is FREE as is Wifi which worked GREAT!!! As we were driving home, I received a phone call from the hotel, I think it was Renee again, or perhaps a different Renee, she called to inform us that the housekeeper had found my daughters insulin (which she forgot), the hotel was extremely worried that she needed her medicine and I was so touched by the phone call. I let her know that we had extra and I really appreciated her calling me. Not sure if I will ever be back to Coalville UT, but if I ever was, this would be my hotel of choice!!

1 Thank cyndieeylouwho
Thank you so much for letting us know you enjoyed your stay. Rene` is a pleasure to have around and I am happy to hear she was so helpful.

Goodyear
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The hotel was clean and the staff was most helpful and provided all sorts of local in;formation and places to eat and visit. It was a comfortable hotel and had a good location. The breakfast was good and the food was warm that was needed and the cold items were cold. The pool was good and kept at a good temperature and the fitness center was clean and the equipment was in good clean shape.

Yuba City, California
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The staff were great. I got a great night of sleep as close it is to the interstae I could not here any raod noise. The biggest drawback was location from anywhere or anything. I got there after 9PM and there was nothing open except the gas station next door and the only thing had left to eat were a couple who knows how old breakfast burritto's. The staff tried to help in getting me something to eat. I had to drive back 20 miles to the west in Park City to get anything to eat. The water pressure was extremely low and it took for ever to get the over softened water to remove soap and shampoo.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Leavenworth, Kansas
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The Best Western Holiday Hills in Coalville was everything I had hoped for in a motel and more. The room was clean, moderately spacious, staff were very helpful and courteous and knowledgeable about the lovely Pleasantville-type town of Coalville, just across Highway 80 from the motel. The motel lobby is gorgeous and inviting. The breakfast was great with hot sausage, eggs and gravy. Pool and hot tub was open 24 hours. The view outside the motel was breathtaking and very unlike most motels right off a busy highway. It was especially nice to have a gas station next to the motel that carried diesel. The many times I talked to the staff on the phone, they were always helpful and genuinely concerned about making it safely to the motel.

Room Tip: First floor room for pets looked out at a campground, but with beautiful countryside view.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Holidayhill, General Manager at Best Western Holiday Hills, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
I will pass your compliments onto my staff. They will be pleased to know that you appreciated their help. I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us also. I hope we will see you again if you are ever in the area.

Safe Travels,
Cedar City, Utah, United States
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This hotel is in the boonies but right off I80. We plan our trips to stay here. Very good hotel Clean. and quiet. You will love the breakfast.. We we stay elsewhere and have breakfast we always say not a Holiday Hills breakast.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for continuing to choose our hotel when you are planning your trips. Your loyalty is appreciated. I'm pleased that you enjoy our breakfast. We try to provide options for everyone.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coalville
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House
Hampton Inn and Suites Park City
The Chateaux Deer Valley
The Chateaux Deer Valley
#9 of 60 in Park City

Been to Best Western Holiday Hills? Share your experiences!