“The best hotel staff ever!”

Best Western Holiday Hills
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Coalville
Reviewed August 14, 2011

My family and I stayed at the Holiday Hills Best Western in Coalville Utah and were overwhelmed with their courteous staff and genuine friendly service. Our room was spotless and breakfast service was clean and delicious. My Mother is in a wheelchair and her handicap accessible room was more than sufficient. I can't say enough about the staff and their willingness to help. We look forward to our next stay there. Also the kids had a blast in their awesome pool.

Room Tip: Call ahead and clearly state your needs and when you'll be there.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank sightcing
There are newer reviews for Best Western Holiday Hills

Reviewed June 3, 2011

This is really the only hotel in town. That said it lives up to the Best Western name and I would recommend the place.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank granitepeaker
Reviewed January 7, 2011

I have stayed a number of times at this hotel in Coalville as I am passing through on I-80. It is about 30 minutes east of Salt Lake in a rural area where I don't have to put up with the city noise, lights, or concerns of vandalism.
I love the 24 hour pool. The free breakfast has plenty of selection to satisfy me. I had a little trouble with the Wifi in my room, but found that I could plug into the DSL jack in the wall and then things worked fine.
It is one of the nicer midline hotels that I have stayed at. The staff is friendly, the room always clean, the rate more than reasonable. I seem to keep stopping here when passing through. I guess that is what you might call a little gem.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank D B
Reviewed December 30, 2010

Everything at the hotel was nice, until the morning. My wife and two daughters ages 8 and 18 stayed there recently. My 18 yearl old noticed BLOOD on her pillows. I checked both girls to make sure it wasn't theirs. It wasn't. At checkout, I complained to the manager. She wanted to know how big the blood stains were!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Holidayhill, General Manager at Best Western Holiday Hills, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2011

We take great pride in the cleanliness of our rooms. This is the first time that a bloodstain on a pillowcase has been reported by a guest. These situations are taken very seriously. We have increased inspections and reporting. A prompt refund was provided to the guest.

Reviewed August 6, 2010

If you're traveling on I 80 from Wyoming - stop at the rest stop just before crossing into Utah - they have discount coupons for $59.95 a night at this Best Western. The rooms were super clean and almost like new. Staff is friendly. There are 2 small restaurants in Coalville - both have great food. I would recommend this motel to everyone - great stay - especially with the $59.95 coupon. Full hot breakfast was a pleasant surprise.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wenrenken
Reviewed July 20, 2010

The hotel is modern and comfortable (not such a nice bed) and I really liked the free breakfast options. The bed was a bit hard and you really feel like an outsider in this small town. All the staff was courteous but not friendly. I'd stay here again just to avoid Salt Lake City but there really isn't much to do or even eat if you get hungry. But a safer and inexpensive option compared to other nearby communities.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2010

I would say this was one of the best experiences we have had in all of our many travels. The desk clerk "Joy" was the nicest, most helpful, courteous employee at Best Western that I have ever encountered. The room was very nice, bed, wonderful, we were upgraded due to our platinum status rewards, thanks to Joy and she answered all our questions and even called the service center for us. I would stay here again in a minute. Great room, great breakfast, great people.......

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Wysnowbird
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coalville
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House
#24 of 60 in Park City
Prospector Accommodations
Prospector Accommodations
#55 of 60 in Park City

Been to Best Western Holiday Hills? Share your experiences!