“Shouldn't be in business.”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Pace's Drive In

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pace's Drive In
Ranked #31 of 52 Restaurants in Clearfield
Cuisines: Fast Food
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Shouldn't be in business.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Raw foot longs, I asked for a lid for my over the top shake and they took it back and scraped the above the rim portion in the trash. I just asked them to hand me a lid to put leftover portion in freezer.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank oryguy1

Clearfield, Utah
“think before you act”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

It is unprofessional conduct to be speaking badly about customers while there are customers in your business. Wrongfully labeling a person with a narcoleptic/debilitating illness as a "drunken weirdo" is sad on so many levels. And then timing how long the over weigh customers take to finish their meal and assuming out loud that they are probably going to eat every last fry. Clearly ignorant, stereo typists. I am not returning there good luck with they way you treat people.

• Visited December 2012
Clearfield, Utah
“My favorite place for great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

Pace's is my favorite place to eat, hands down. Their burgers, chicken, and fish are delicious and the accompanying fries or tots are always cooked to crispy perfection (there's also a choice of onion rings. I just personally don't like onions so I haven't tried them). I haven't even mentioned dessert yet! Their slushes are amazing! My favorite is the strawberry- with real strawberries of course. I'm a frequent customer but can't wait to explore the rest of their tasty menu.

• Visited June 2012
Salt Lake City
“Malts that make you melt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2009

So I was driving around looking for a place that could satisfy the sweet tooth craving I was having. I saw this little drive-in in Clearfield and decided to drive through. When I ordered a chocolate-banana malt (and there were many flavors to choose and combine from), and it was handed to me, I expected nothing special. But when I started eating it to keep it from dripping over down the sides (it's so thick, they don't give you a straw), I was shocked and astounded at the amazing flavor of chocolate and small fragments of real malt balls. This was THE BEST shake/malt like substance I've ever eaten. And the fries I ordered were great. I will definitely be back there...what a surendipitous find!

Davis County
“Great alternative to the mass produced burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2008

I go to Pace's all the time. The food is cooked when you order so it takes alittle longer than McDonalds, or something similar, but not much. The drinks have more syrup so you don't get that watered dowm taste that we all have grown acustomed at other places. The onions rings are homemade and are the best I have ever had. When your done with your meal they have this amazing icecream sluch creation called a rainbow. They come in different flavors so you don't get bored of the same one every time and believe me they are all fabulous. Well I'm getting hungary just writing this so its time to get to Pace's. Hope to see you there.