“Amazing chef, service, food, and atmosphere!”

Tepanyaki Japanese Steak House
Ranked #3 of 53 Restaurants in Clearfield
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Fairfax County, Virginia
“Amazing chef, service, food, and atmosphere!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Tony was a great chef. the servers were very attentive. My ice tea was never below half full. I had the steak. My daughter had the teriyaki chicken. Both were amazing! Tony let us try the shrimp and that was tasty too. This was my first time here. Will definitely add this to my favorites list!

Mesquite, Nevada
“Excellent food and Service”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Every Tepanyaki Japanese Steakhouse that I have been to has been of great quality for food and service. The chef will provide entertainment to you while the food is being cooked right in front of you and the server makes sure that your drinks and other side items are served promptly.

• Visited November 2011
Ogden, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sushi in Ogden?”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Large population of Japanese in Utah going back to state hood and then the recent, unfortunate settlement of Topaz during WWII and out last antiimmigrant rage bring to Utah amazingly talent chefs who really know Japanese cuisine.

Visited May 2012
Moore, Oklahoma
“Good food”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

I enjoy the atmosphere and food. A little pricey but not too bad worth a trip or two...

Visited December 2011
“Great during the week”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

My husband and I love this place we go for special events to get away. They have plum sake that is great warm. It can be a little pricey and quality depends on the cook. The portion is good the only thing we would change is the dressing on the salad. A lot of our friends love it but we don't.