“Nice hotel, very friendly staff”

Days Inn Clearfield
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Clearfield
Fountain Hills, Arizona
“Nice hotel, very friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel last May b/c he ran the Ogden marathon. We wanted to stay a little farther away from Ogden for traffic purposes and also b/c hotel costs were very high due to the race. This Days Inn fit our needs perfectly. It was a great value for what we got! The girl that checked us in was super. I am so sorry that I do not remember her name b/c I would like to mention it but alas. Our room was very comfortable and clean. They let us have a later check out so that my husband could come back and get cleaned up after the race before we had to get on the road to head home. I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay here again if back in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Torrance, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

Staff was extremely helpful, from the min I checked in till the min I returned my keys. Entire staff, front desk, housekeeping, as well as management. Excellent professional compassionate and willingness to service guest was impressive. We were visiting grandbabies nearby, but when papa had flu like systems, we googled cheap hotel near Clearfield, UT. Days Inn, was at the top of the list, but there was nothing cheap about the facility, staff, or service even the complimentary breakfast which was also included in the cheap price. Thank you August W. and your entire crew. They also allowed the guest to enjoy hot coffee, tea or cocoa throughout the nite as the snow was not fun for folks from California and Mexico. I don't think that's a usual courtesy from other hotels, to allow guest to warm up with free hot drinks all nite long, as in my case papa was quite sick so I appreciated the hot tea service all nite long. We visit Clearfield, UT several times throughout the year and will be visiting again as well as referring family and friends to enjoy Days Inn, Clearfield.

Room Tip: If you like waking up to warm bright sunshine, request a room with window facing the south.