“Pack it in sandwiches.”

Cuisines: American
Cheyenne
“Pack it in sandwiches.”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Opened early enough at 8 am to make our daypack sandwiches. Menu offered the same $5 we get at home, and all the toppings looked as garden fresh as ever. Ate them at the bottom of Bryce canyon on a log, squirted our own mayo and mustard, and they survived the jostling of the daypack in their double wrappings just fine. Salads being made looked real good, though, if these are what you want. Outdoor music, ceiling fans, and large dining room made this a top notch eatery, and we went back twice for our $5 each lunch, a bargain in a resort town, and convenient to our motor lodge, Bryce canyon resort, on the corner of 12/63 highways, Bryce.

• Visited November 2013

• Korean first
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Very disappointed in the way they make extra money”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I ordered two specials of the month for $5 each. The girl behind the counter asked if I wanted some bacon on it. I asked if that was possible for this sandwich, she answered yes so I did it. Later she asked if I wanted avocado sauce and then it deemed to me that it was an extra feature in the Subways and not part of the standard salad buffet. The two sandwiches costed me more than $18 because she charged the normal price for instead of the special price, and extra money for the bacon. This is the first time that something like this happens for me at Subway and I've eaten there a lot. They pretended not to know about the $5 monthly special (while it is the end of the month now and there was an advertisement behind the counter). In the end I got the sandwiches for the special price, but still had to pay for the extra bacon which was offered to me, but which I didn't ask for. Now I know why the other reviewers thought this is a very expensive subway.

• Visited October 2013
Buford, Georgia
“Nice to have a healthy choice for food before entering National Park!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We stopped and got a sandwich before entering the park to go on the full moon hike. Like all Subways this has the same menu. Staff even double wrapped our sandwich to make sure it did not leak in our car. The other restaurants in Bryce are the sit down type and typical of the tourist trade. Subway was fresh and right on the corner about 2 miles before entering park! Nice place.

Visited September 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Ate there twice”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Our suite at the Best Western Grand was so nice that we wanted to eat in our room and so take out from the Subway was perfect. We were very glad to have this Subway only a short drive from the hotel.

• Visited May 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Not a bad fast-food oasis”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Let's put it this way, this was a king's feast compared to Ruby's Stake House (as in, put a stake in me if I eat there again). The outside seating area has a great view of the surrounding Escalante area.

Visited July 2013