This place looks bad from the outside, but it was beyond terrible on the inside. We only stayed here because it was the only lodging near the entrance to Bryce Canyon that had a vacancy. The rate of $70 seemed reasonable, but I wouldn't pay $10 to stay in this dump. The beds in this tiny room were lumpy, there was no remote for the television, the phone didn't work, the molding around the window was torn off, there was no stopper in the bathroom sink, the hot water wasn't even warm, there was a large gap between the door and the jam so you could hear everything in the hall. I could go on and on, but suffice to say, this was the worst place I have ever stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have top quality service. Our rooms are inexpensive, clean and relaxing. Bryce Canyon National Park is one of the most beautiful and dramatic evidences of natural erosion in the world. Visitors from throughout the world come to Bryce Canyon Utah to view the magnificent limestone spires which fill the many amphitheaters within the national park. Oxidizing Iron has given these spires a myriad of red and orange hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Foster's Bryce Canyon Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Foster`s Bryce Canyon Motel Hotel Bryce
- Fosters Motel Bryce
- Fosters Hotel Bryce
- Foster's Bryce Canyon Motel Utah