-Nicely decorated, quaint,
-close to park, maybe a 15 minute drive??
-lobby smelled like pie! :) From on-site restaurant
-WiFi signal very weak in our room (we were in a room that was a little farther from the lobby), so we could not get a connection unless we were in the bathroom and held the phone out, lol. But it actually may have been a blessing in disguise, as the point of travelling in nature is to disconnect for a while!! Although we still would have preferred a signal as we did rely on the internet for weather forecasts so we could plan our hikes in the park accordingly.
- shower was oddly low. I am only 5'4'' and had to duck to get under the water!
- no light-blocking shades in window, so it was hard to fall asleep before it was dark out. We liked to get to bed early so this was a little tricky.
-no coffeepot or fridge on room, and coffee is not available in hotel restaurant til 7 I believe, so u just have to plan accordingly if u are trying to get an early start.
We only stayed for one night, so overall we were fine, but if we were staying for longer, these things would have been more bothersome, and I probably would suggest a different hotel. But for a brief stay, it is a good deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to beautiful Bryce Canyon Pines. We provide free wireless internet, Cable with HBO, heat, air conditioning and more. We are located less than five minutes from Bryce Canyon National Park. Our quiet location offers rooms, cottages, campgrounds, and RV hookups perfect for any occasion. Please take advantage of our facilities like our outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, and guest laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Bryce Canyon Pines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Pines Hotel Bryce
- Bryce Canyon Pines Utah