I booked 2 rooms with them, and because of some reason, I have to cancel my reservation. I noticed there was a 10% non-refundable charge on my credit card, which is about $15. So when my time seems OK later, I think of booking again with them, use my previous 10% "credit" charged by them to make the same reservation. This time they ask me to provide credit card information again, so I asked "Can I just use that $15 charged by you previously to make new reservation?"
She didn't answer my question, but said "Give me your credit card information now, otherwise I cannot reserve for you."
Then I said, "Yes I will give you my credit card information, but before that, I just want to know how about the previous 10% charge, do I just pay the remaining 90% cost when I check in? And will you charge me another 10% right now?"
Again she didn't answer my question, but kept saying "I don't want to argue with you. You must give me a credit card to make the reservation; if you don't give me your credit card right now, I won't waste time with you, I have other customers waiting for me"
So ridiculous! Who is arguing with her! I just want to be clear about what will going on after I provide my credit card information, and how about the previously charged $15? And she thought explaining to me is a waste of time! I really feel uncomfortable about how they treat their customers!
I am always in a good manner, and this is the first time I write a 1-star review. It's the worst experience I've encountered for reserving rooms. I would rather lose my $15 deposit than contacting them again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to beautiful Bryce Canyon Pines. We provide free wireless internet, Cable with HBO, heat, air conditioning and more. We are located less than five minutes from Bryce Canyon National Park. Our quiet location offers rooms, cottages, campgrounds, and RV hookups perfect for any occasion. Please take advantage of our facilities like our outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, and guest laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Bryce Canyon Pines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Pines Hotel Bryce
- Bryce Canyon Pines Utah