No two ways about it - this place is big. It's right on the entrance road to Bryce and was quite busy in early August. Yet, the check-in experience was fine and our large (actually, surprisingly large) room was very quiet and comfortable for our family of four. Breakfast was fine - the usual free buffet fare. Wifi on the outer edge of the hotel was poor. Overall, I'd recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel offers the newest luxurious accommodations for visitors to Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah.The Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel features: two four story towers accessing 164 luxurious guest rooms, interior corridors, a large lobby, restaurant, exercise facilities and a guest laundry. The Bryce Canyon Grand also offers an enclosed courtyard offering guest privacy for the pool, whirlpool, and patio areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Grand Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel Utah