Stayed during off season, only restaurant open was a walk away at the Best Western Opposite (which was pretty terrible), breakfast was at this hotel however and was ok, better than average for a Best Western breakfast. Room was comfortable, heater a bit noisy, but otherwise fine. Hotel is located just outside the park which is great, but be aware that you're not in any kind of town, so the local eating choices etc aren't brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel offers the newest luxurious accommodations for visitors to Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah.The Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel features: two four story towers accessing 164 luxurious guest rooms, interior corridors, a large lobby, restaurant, exercise facilities and a guest laundry. The Bryce Canyon Grand also offers an enclosed courtyard offering guest privacy for the pool, whirlpool, and patio areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Grand Best Western
- Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel Utah