Coming from Zion, this area is much more desolate and a lot older. The rooms are a bit dated but they were clean and comfortable. The internet was SO fast. It could because we were there in the off season but it was so so fast! The breakfast was decent, options for everyone. There are no restaurant options during the off season, with the exception of Ruby's Inn which has horrible reviews so we bought stuff to make sandwiches and have chips, which was totally acceptable, especially since there are refrigerators in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel offers the newest luxurious accommodations for visitors to Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah.The Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel features: two four story towers accessing 164 luxurious guest rooms, interior corridors, a large lobby, restaurant, exercise facilities and a guest laundry. The Bryce Canyon Grand also offers an enclosed courtyard offering guest privacy for the pool, whirlpool, and patio areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Best Western, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Grand Best Western
- Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel Utah