We came to Panguitch on business and the office staff booked us here. It's a little ways out of Panguitch, but about 15 minutes away. The property is only about 4 years old and it is just stunning! Built in Craftsman style. We were upgraded to a double queen suite at no charge. The room was large and comfortable, with a double vanity in the bathroom. Plenty of pillows. The room rate included a hot breakfast bar. We'll definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel offers the newest luxurious accommodations for visitors to Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah.The Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel features: two four story towers accessing 164 luxurious guest rooms, interior corridors, a large lobby, restaurant, exercise facilities and a guest laundry. The Bryce Canyon Grand also offers an enclosed courtyard offering guest privacy for the pool, whirlpool, and patio areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Best Western, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Grand Best Western
- Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel Utah