What we liked about the hotel:
Very close to the National park
What we did not like:
Old style hotel with brown doors and a bit dull even though it is 5 years old ( why can't American hotel designers get into the 21st century?)
In conclusion, it is a perfectly good hotel to stay in while you visit the wonderful Bryce Canyon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel offers the newest luxurious accommodations for visitors to Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah.The Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel features: two four story towers accessing 164 luxurious guest rooms, interior corridors, a large lobby, restaurant, exercise facilities and a guest laundry. The Bryce Canyon Grand also offers an enclosed courtyard offering guest privacy for the pool, whirlpool, and patio areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Grand Best Western
- Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel Utah