This is a great place to stay if you are visiting the Bryce canyon. The park entrance is 2 minutes drive. Breakfast ( I would say it is more like a brunch) is awesome. Plenty of choices in the breakfast buffet. Rooms are big and cosy. Nice lobby area as well. Staffs are very helpful.
The hotel does not have any dining facility. There is Rubys inn across the street. I would recommend having dinner at Bryce Canyon Lodge. It is a bit expensive, but it's worth !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel offers the newest luxurious accommodations for visitors to Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah.The Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel features: two four story towers accessing 164 luxurious guest rooms, interior corridors, a large lobby, restaurant, exercise facilities and a guest laundry. The Bryce Canyon Grand also offers an enclosed courtyard offering guest privacy for the pool, whirlpool, and patio areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Grand Best Western
- Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel Utah