Bryce Canyon Resort
$109
$110
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
No availability for your dates from our partners
Best Western Plus Ruby's Inn(Bryce Canyon City)
Hotels.com
The Lodge at Bryce Canyon(Bryce Canyon National Park)
HotelsForEveryone
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Please do not consider this resort. We made the mistake of stopping here for one night. Very expensive for what we got...a tiny room, bathroom worn, floor uneven, holes in sheets and blankets. Used the laundry service which was very filthy and smelled like sewer. Couldn't wait to leave this place. Do not make the same mistake we did. This "resort" needs a major overhaul.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank pennstatemother
Reviewed August 17, 2014

On a recent swing through southern Utah and some of our national parks, I mad a booking mistake. On a National Park Reservation site, I must have assumed the Bryce Canyon Resort was a good recommendation. I was wrong and if i had consulted other reviewers on Tripadvisor, I would not have booked here. Price of the room was too expensive. I must have been way off my game the day I booked here. Every other place I booked was exceedingly better

It was average. Kind of shabby, light bulbs missing, skimpy on soap, etc. Certainly adequate and host was very kind and helpful. The computer keyboard in office was unreadable and for poor typists like myself, difficult to use. Restaurant next door was recommended, but it too was only okay.

Room Tip: Try another motel
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Wudl
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Old motel-no microwave or frig-the two towels were so thin my husband couldn't dry his body and hair with only one towels. The "bar" of soap w as smaller than anything i've ever seen. The motel is out of the area and away from everything except it's own very expensive restaurant. The "resort" cost us over $220 a night. Back home in FLORIDA this would only go for $29 a night.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank June G
Reviewed July 30, 2014

In other post, owner of the hotel justify the state of this hotel as "old" in response to some people that are disagree with the state, and it says that his hotel just keep the old fashion.

But after staying at the hotel, i can confirm that the hotel is under low maintenance, and only renew things when are broken.

I can accept no tv or no internet, but you can just take a look to some photos that i post where you can see how the hotel goes down to hell.

They need to improve a lot!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Jordi P
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We stayed at this hotel because there wasn't much else available in the area with space to accomodate a family of five. As other reviewers have stated, the "resort" rooms are old, dirty and need of updating. Linens were very tired with holes and overused. Overall, it rates just a step above camping.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family