Bryce Canyon Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Best Western Plus Ruby's Inn(Bryce Canyon City)
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
The Lodge at Bryce Canyon(Bryce Canyon National Park)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2013

In a pinch I might stay here with my old college buddies. But with my family I would never stay here again.

We had cabin room #151 in the back and the first thing you notice is the nasty "old" hotel odor/smell. You know, that smell of a really old musty rug combined with great grandma's polyester comforter. Then you'll be amazed by the plush towels in the bathroom that appear to have been used for a car wash. The long black hairs in the corners of the bathroom really made the towels seem much more appealing.

My kids left some toothpaste on the side of the sink the first morning. It was still there when we returned that evening after the room had been cleaned and the beds were made. Not sure what was done with the towels.

We paid about $140/night for two nights. But the place isn't worth much more than $50/night.

FYI-loved the previous comment about the attached restaurant and it's atmosphere of some kind of horror film. The entire complex reminds me of the movie "From Dusk till Dawn"

Yes, it is close to Bryce, but I would find a place in one of the neighboring towns of Tropic or Panguich before I would ever stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank jbalet
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stayed in a "historic" cabin, it had two rooms and kitchenette. This was the only place available with our short notice plans, so I was a little worried. I am not sure what everyone out there is expecting when they stay near a national park, but this place is not a dump, nor is it a resort. Its a place to stay, and my room was as advertised, we had a flat screen tv + cable in our room, the pool has seen better days, but the kids didn't care. I have no real complaints, I would stay here again.

Room Tip: The allegedly rude front desk guy is actually not rude, he is just blunt and if you cannot deal with that then that is on you.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Axrandjv
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Location is very close to Bryce Canyon however the place is a dump. Showers dirty, wallpaper peeling off, funky old tv, paint peeling off doors... The sheets are clean though. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Dragonflyday
Reviewed July 25, 2013

the rooms need some serious renovation, TV was not working, NO WIFI IN THE ROOMS !!!! you have to go to the lobby to get a signal! I stepped in a gum in my room ! no really for the price we paid there is no way we would come back again. When I checked out the lady at the front desk was on the phone and just gave me my receipt and that's it ! (the lady with dark hair and tattoo).. lack of professionalism.. very disapointed.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mélisa B
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Although it is great located and an alternative to the touristic Ruby's Inn - it is just horrible. It says it is newly remodeled - but that must have been somewhere around 1995 or so...

WiFi is only available in the lobby and they close the lobby down at 10pm. OK, one can live with that. But the linens were not clean, under the bed there were tissues from the guests before and I doubt whether the towels were clean. On towel had a pubic hair on it...

If you can - DON'T stay there!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family