“Not bad but kind of... creepy”
Review of Casa de Amigos - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Casa de Amigos
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 24, 2013

As Brian Head is quite dead during August, we tried this little restaurant. Not bad and the portions are generous. However, it is not the best food I've ever tried. The paintings on the walls are quite... creepy.

1  Thank Nader S

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Two young brothers own this casual eatery. Their parents have two more Mexican restaurants. Os, they really know how to cook. Do not let the appearance fool you. What comes out of their kitchen is world class Mexican food, inspired by the Guadalajara region the family hails from. Go in and order a fish taco, and you will be amazed!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I visitied this place on a trip to Brian Head, wow, this is probably the best mexican food I've had in Utah, which is unexpected, cuz you know, it's Utah, but this place is great, I had a breakfast burrito with bacon and chorizo and it was just very tasty and had potatoes and cheese, just, great, the staff was very friendly and answered all of my questions.