“Wonderful breakfast”

Leany's Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Brian Head
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: It is inside the Grand lodge at Brian Head. Breakfast is served everyday. Dinner is generally served Thursday through Sunday. During Holiday periods, we are open for dinner seven days. We specialize in steaks but also have other creative dishes which are all prepared from scratch in-house. Our food and service is generally considered to be the absolute best in the area.
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We had breakfast here before hitting the slopes for the day. I think they were short staffed because the wait was rather long for a table, even though there was plenty of open tables. When we did get a table, our server was very nice and fast to get us coffee and water. For breakfast, you have your choice of buffet or menu, and we went with the menu. The food was delicious and very reasonably priced! We didn't eat here for dinner because we were looking for something a little more low key, but the menu looked amazing! Will definitely eat here next time we stay!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Flavorsome sirloin, cooked exactly as ordered. Super-tasty mushroom & blue cheese sauce, & we'd also recommend the garlic mashed potatoes. All washed down with a pleasant glass of merlot - just the thing after a long day skiing! Not cheap but worth it for a treat.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We have come to this restaurant since the remodel and opening of the hotel it is in. This year we found that the hotel was now a Double Tree by Hilton. We were happy to get to the restaurant after a long drive from California. We were very disappointed.
Our part consisted of my husband, our 15 year old grandson and my self. My initial opinion of the restaurant was the staff seemed completely our of order. Two bussers just seemed to roam, not sure what to do. We were waited on quite promptly with orders taken. The best part of the meal was the hot bread brought to the table.
My husband ordered a rib eye steak, which he had done before, and he said it was quite tasteless. I ordered salmon which came out in a perfect square with perfect grill marks, but was raw in the middle and mushy. Our grandson ordered shrimp scampi which he liked. I sent my salmon back and the next piece was dry and over done and tasteless. It arrived to the table after my husband and grandson had finished their meals. Our baked potatoes were barely warm. The tablespoon of veggies were overcooked and greasy.
We were very let down. The quality of this restaurant has really gone down hill. Our waitor explained that the chef is new and they were very busy. This was December 27...I would think they would plan to be busy????
Also, while we were waiting for our food my grandson and myself witnessed the busser wipe half the table with a damp towel, bend down and wipe the base of the table (I had my feet on the base of our table), clear the other side of the table and continue wiping the table with the same towel.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

We had a party of 5 and ordered steak, prime rib and pork chops. The meat was so tender with my favorite being the pork chop with blue cheese mushroom gravy! OMG! To die for! The only thing that was bad was the server not keeping up with our drinks. We sat without drinks several times and the bottle of wine came right before we finished our meal. I still would go back to eat because the food was the best!!!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Restaurant shut for the summer season - no indication on the hotel website that this was the case. Alternative was pub grub in Patio Bar.

1  Thank Dick F