“Great Surprise”

Description: It just opened December 2009
St. George, Utah
“Great Surprise”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I made our first visit to Brian Head, ending up there around noon. Maybe it was the altitude but we were famished. After a recommendation from a local resort, we made our way to Mi Pueblo. Stacey greeted and served us, prividing a great dining experience. We found the food to be hot and tasty, at pricing that was reasonable for being rather remote. Two thumbs up here and our next visit to Brian Head will include dining here again.

Visited August 2014

Brian Head, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Went out to eat there with friends and family. We all ordered food. My food was frozen.I complained so the waiter took my plate and never asked me if id like to order anything else. By the time he came back,everyone was finished eating. . I went there to order chip and salsa a couple times and the price always changed also. Never been back since.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“OK Mexican food in a nice setting”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

While this is by no means great Mexican food - there are better choices in nearby Cedar City - we had just completed a nice hike in Brian Head and were looking for lunch. The place was not busy and the service was friendly although casual to the point of nearly inattentive.

The food was prepared well enough, the portions and prices were reasonable. I'd describe the food as California style because it was pretty bland, but which I mean to say that, as Coloradoans, we were definitely not impressed. Citizens of that home to truly great Mexican food, New Mexico, may want to give this one a pass because you probably won't find the fare here up to even minimum New Mexico cuisine standards.

But the setting was very nice for a quiet lunch.

• Visited July 2014
“Worst mexican food ever!!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Horrible experience..
Friends and family Waited forever to place an order,at some point I thought of leaving the place.and then it took forever for the food and We were expecting to be at least to be ok food....very
disappointed.not worthy to be called(fine Mexican cuisine)I understand it's Utah but just call it for what it is.(crappy Mexican cuisine)
avoid it if possible

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Summertime-Off Season”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We went to Mi Pueblo on a Friday evening and after waiting several minutes for some sort of assistance, called for help from the kitchen door. The restaurant was not busy with perhaps 4 tables occupied. We were told that they were out of alcohol for mixed drinks - Margarita or Mojito, but might have some beer left. We munched on some tasty salsa and chips while the only waitress attempted to serve other customers and decided not to increase her workload. We left without sampling their food, which appeared to be good.

This place has potential, but a needs help.

• Visited June 2014