“Very satisfying experience”

Description: It just opened December 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Very satisfying experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

We came here in the off-season and were a bit concerned at first because we had seen some terrible reviews. But we were really quite happy with our dinner. Don't be put off by the pseudo dive ambiance. The waitress was very nice and prompt. Right off, we were very pleased with the homemade salsa. It's possibly the best I've ever had. Our entrees were very good. I went with the traditional enchilada and tamale, and my wife had the shrimp enchilada. Mine was very good, but her's was better. I was concerned about ordering shrimp in a mountain resort town in the off-season, but I was wrong. The shrimp was juicy and flavorful. If you pass this place up because of the ambiance, you'll be sorry.

Las Vegas
“Mexican restaurant at Brian Head ski resort”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

I have had dinner several times over the years and the restaurant staff is always nice but the food is good but not great. Good hot sauce with chips and the rustic look of the place makes you feel good. Parking is not paved and can be difficult to find on busy weekends.

Visited July 2013
Saint George, Utah
“A Bit Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

My daughter, son-in-law and I ate here. We called ahead to see what time the restaurant closed and the person answering the phone said "What time IS it?" That should have been our first clue. We went around 7:00 p.m. and were the only people in the dining area. Our food was served quickly...that is the one plus. The server, however, was not very friendly and the food was less than average. I will not be eating at Mi Pueblo again, nor will I recommend it.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Excellent service and food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

This is an authentic Mexican Restaurant, with homemade chips and Mexican cervezas . The food is great, excellent service, and once you enter it, you will feel like you are somewhere in Campeche.It is very typical. Carlos (I believe it's his name), is a great server, who made sure we felt at home. Recommend.

Henderson, NV
“Surprise in the Mountains”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in on Saturday after touring Cedar Breaks and showing our friends the area. Traffic was very light for a perfect weather weekend. A few others in the place but only one waiter/bartender/server/cashier combination. He was hopping especially as the place started to gain a few more customers.
The homemade chips and salsa were great and we finished 3 bowls full (probably should have just had that). The drinks were enjoyed by all with three different types of Margarita's. We shared an appetizer for four which was very good and brought out nice and hot.
Our server was running around like a chicken without a head but managed to hit every table, refill drinks and check on us. Food and drink prices were average (whatever that is for Brian Head) but 4 drinks and a large appetizer was under $50.00.
Good choice and if we are back in the area again another visit may happen.

Visited June 2013