“muy delicioso”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It just opened December 2009
Reviewed June 7, 2013

great authentic Mexican food. home made chips and salsa with a bite.
wife had huge taco salad. I had shredded beef tamale with all the fixings
Elmer was a very good server , very attentive

Reviewed January 9, 2013

The food was average Mexican and the service was less than average. The server seemed to be focusing on something else, very forgetful and it wasn't really busy.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

The food here looks very good, very authentic, but it's a bit lacking in the flavor department, the rice is basically just rice and tons of butter, beans are okay, nothing special, I tried the carnitas, but they were missing that limey flavor that i've come to know and love.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We had seen it earlier and thought we'd give it a try on Sunday evening. We were met with an obviously stressed-out staff and seated in the back corner. No settings, no hot sauce at the table. Water and chips arrived some 15 minutes later and asked again for silverware. There were two large parties with 8 to 10 people each and this seemed to overwhelm despite several empty tables. We waited 15 minutes to order and the margarita was a joke. Obviously pre-mix and no tequila taste whatsoever. It took another 15 minutes before I could find someone to complain to and asked if they had perhaps an upscale version of what I ordered. I was told that I had the "Cadillac" which was absurd. I sent it back and settled for water. My enchilladas suizas were less than ordinary; quite bland, as were the refried beans and the inexplicable bowl of canned corn topped with a sprinkle of either chili powder or paprika. Sorry, if this was a bad night, that happens, but we won't be going back.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

We were the only diners and the food tasted like it came from a frozen dinner. It was the worst "Mexican" food I've ever had.