“Consistently good food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Whenever we are in Utah, we always visit Cafe Rio at least once. This was our first visit to the Bountiful location, but it's very similar to any other Cafe Rio. Good quality food at a reasonable price. Anything with the sweet pork is great.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

A group of us came in for the daily special of chili rellenos. They had run out at 11:30 am. It wasn't even lunch time. They offered no replacement offer because of their problem. I settled for a pork burrito. It was ok. I wanted the chili rellenos. They seemed like they didn't care. And blamed it on someone in the back.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

The food here was excellent. The BBQ pork burrito was a very unique and tasty variation of a traditional burrito. They have some excellent fruit drinks available, as well as a lot of variety on the menu. While it is generally mexican food, the unique options mean you can get a really good salad with your choice of meats and toppings as well. Or you can eat more traditional mexican food varieties. I was really impressed. Everything seemed to be made fresh, and the place was packed at lunch time so it is definitely a local favorite.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have always loved Cafe Rio's food despite the steadily rising prices, and frequently encourage my friends and coworkers to go. This Bountiful location, however, has some of the worst customer service I've ever seen. Not only are they incapable of preparing an order properly, but given MULTIPLE opportunities to fix the order, they still make the same mistake. I don't know what kind of rocket science it requires to simply NOT add beans to a burrito, but the employees at this location don't have that degree. Also, when the situation is presented to the managers, instead of being concerned, or proactive, they simply ask "Well what do you want me to do about it"

In summary, the lousy service is not worth the price paid for the wrong food ill prepared and I will never go to this location again; I will furthermore actively dissuade people from going there.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Everything is fresh, restaurant is clean and always busy. You stand in line to place your order and and tell them what you want as you move along the line.