“This place won't disappoint you!”

Bountiful Greek Cafe
Ranked #29 of 91 Restaurants in Bountiful
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Went today to try this new place,and let me tell you it was delicious! The owner explained to me about their Saturday special " papusas" ( I think that's the spelling) She explained to me about this dish from El Salvador and to my surprise this was very delitefully tasty, a fun party in my mouth. We also had the Lamb gyro with their fries, very fresh cut fries and the gyro was very tasty. My wife tried the single chicken kabob ( a big plate for the price ) very, very juicy chicken, lemon rice unbelievably tasty, lemon potatoes and Greek salad the best, I can't leave out the delicious cucumber salad dressing, this place is to die for. We were very pleased with our experience and it's our new favorite place. We truly recommend it! Next time we have been told to try their Greek burger, which I'm sure we won't be disappointed.

8  Thank Timothy P