“Go Rogue”

Costa Vida
Ranked #46 of 91 Restaurants in Bountiful
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Be bold and customize your order. I suggest nachos with rice under the Queso. Divine!

The daily specials are a great value and provide unlimited drink refills.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

I really like this place. Great food. Seems to be a bit less crowded than Cafe Rio most of the time. The mango chicken salad is the bomb diggity!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I visited this establishment in the beginning of December 2013. I ordered the sweet pork salad from an unhappy to serve or be in the building crew I paid and sat down too eat the salad two bites in I bit into a bone that sliced up my gums and crushed THREE of my teeth i went to the manager and told him about it ((refused a refund or a remake of my food)) he told me he would start to fill out a claim form he then took the bone away and put it into a container that he said he would give to his manager, about an hour later he came out of his office with the claim form I filled it out and gave it back to him the manager (Amado Martinez) said his insurance and manager would get in contact with me so I was to wait to hear from them. I didn't hear from them for 2 and a half months, after trying for a month I was able to get ahold of a lady named Liz she apologized and told me it was her fault for not calling me because SHE THOUGHT SOMEONE ELSE WAS GOING TO DO IT AND THEY WERE WAITING FOR THE BONE TO BE SENT TO THEM FROM THE MAIN MANAGER..... we got the case started and two weeks later I got some mail from costa vidas insurance company saying that the claim was started too late so they have to deny my claim. today (1/14/2014) I finally managed to get ahold of the main manager I asked him why he took so long to report this and what happened to the bone he was VERY rude he wouldn't answer ANY of my questions and he hung up on me. i guess he has better things to do than listen to ex-customers that got hurt in his restaurant. my advice to any one who reads this DO NOT EAT AT COSTA VIDA ON 501 W 2600 S. SUITE 100 BOUNTIFUL UT 84010. ITS NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE OR PAIN.

1  Thank Serge1133
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Fast service, friendly staff, able to special order, they have fresh ingredients, provide frequent diner cards for free meals.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

we have made costa vida our favorite location to eat for years! We are a busy family, and sometimes would go there several times a week, since Costa Vida has always boasted a great menu, good value, fresh and healthy. For the last year and half, we have had nothing but headaches. The staff has extremely low customer service skills, and I put a huge blame on management and ownership. They have put soooooo many restrictions etc etc etc and have no idea how to hire competent staff members. They hardly put any meat in the options, and they nickle and dime you over everything! Here we were extremely regular customers, the best management ever knew us by name and had our orders memorized, to being completely pushed out by the new staff and mangement. Tonight, they know us, they know our daughter is a student, but they refused to let her have the student special, when it's obvious she's a student, and its what she always gets, not to mention the rest of the issues tonight.... We will never go their again. I guess we are back to going to Cafe Rio, as there customer service is so good, and they run everything just right. This costa vida location is always sooooo frustrating when we go in there as they take way too long getting your order, etc. And so tired of their onry staff. Also need to mention, they should have repainte the walls when the new owners took over, horrible! It was so much nicer originally. Sorry lost our business, and I hear a lot of others will be leaving too.