“Fine dining and pizza equals a lovely place!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
North Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fine dining and pizza equals a lovely place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

I was going to get a pizza to take to my hotel room. Found this place with gluten free crusts and positive reviews. Lovely server talked me into dining in with a glass of wine. Everything about this place is classy. Wood fired pizza oven and nice decor. Will definitely be back.

• Visited October 2013

St. George, Utah
“Fresh pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Met a friend here for lunch and I was blown away buy the atmosphere. Felt like I stepped from a strip mall in Bountiful into a fine restaurant in San Francisco. Loved the pizza! It was fresh and all the ingredients were fresh. Also, if you eat here try the salads. Delicious dressings that taste like they're made fresh.

• Visited April 2013
California
“Great Brick Oven Pizza Near Salt Lake City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Our recent stay was highlighted by our visit to Arella Pizzeria. Our server was outstanding, wish I could remember his name. Anyway, our large group had pepperoni pizza, white pizza, and pasta. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed each and every dish. I found the pizza excellent, could hold its own on the east coast. They hand toss the dough and bake it in a wood-fired brick oven. The crust has that classic just amount of burn on it. The pepperonis are spicy, just the way I like it! The combination of sauce, crust, and toppings made for a great eat! The décor is modern, great eye appeal. Again, I was impressed by their service, very patient with our kids. It is located in North Bountiful in the back of the Lowe's shopping center. I will eat there again when I'm back through in the future.

Visited June 2013
Salt Lake City, UT
“NOD'DA SO FAST! .....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

We had lunch at this upscale Pizzeria. Small portions that didn't satisfy my Italian pallet. I found the food average at best ~ and it was an over priced lunch! I'm always looking for a GREAT Pizza! Growing up in Chicago & living in New York for 15 years ~ I just can't recommend this place for a decent Pizza! Sorry...
I have my credit card receipt to verify my visit to Arella Pizzeria

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Utah
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

My son was with us on this trip and the restaurant was supper busy, 30 min wait for a table. He thinks that it is because there is a Texas Roadhouse very close by and that people go there first and when they cant get in they go to Arella's. I personally think it's because they have great food and staff. It's a little pricey for pizza but it is delicious, Try the pink pizza it is yummy

• Visited February 2013