Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bountiful, UT
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$67
$119
$60
  • Pool
$110
$119
$124
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Breakfast included
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$103
$100
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Downtown(Salt Lake City)
$42
All reviewscookieslight sleeperone bedroom suitediscount ticketsdowntown slcsalt lakeshort stayliving areadouble queenrooms are cleanroad noisegreat place to staythe general managergreat breakfastfree breakfastthe entire hotelvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 8, 2013

On par with any good BW Plus or other very reputable chains. Great pool, good complimentary breakfast, really clean. We were able to get 2 queens plus a pull out which is great - we have 3 kids and often have to ask for and cram in roll away cot.

Room Tip: Ask for 2 queens and pull out so you get a couch and/or extra bed and extra space! This wasn't listed in the room options but they have it.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
InnTrusted, Public Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bountiful, UT, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel in Bountiful. We are so glad to hear that our oversized suites worked so well for your family. We hope to see you again at the Country Inn & Suites in Bountiful, Utah. Thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

These people called me in my room 30 minutes after - just to see if everything was good
thanks
wonderful time for kids too
makes all the difference when the people are friendly
easy to reserve room using trip advisor

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
InnTrusted, Public Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bountiful, UT, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

We are so glad to hear that your stay went well- we appreciate you and your family staying with us and would love to have you as our guest again- thank you!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We stayed at the Country Inn and Suites for 5 days in July for our family vacation. We have been loyal customers for many years, always staying here and vacationing at Lagoon and in the SLC area every summer. Because of interaction with a certain janitorial staff member , we will not be doing so again. Although the front desk girls seemed nice and so did the on site manager, no one seemed overly concerned about the experiences we had.
1. While swimming, my 4 year old needed to use the bathroom. Since the bathroom in the pool area is out of order, we needed to come inside. As we were coming in, this man proceeded to yell at my son, telling him "not to get the floors wet" and that he needed to turn around and go back to the pool.I assured the man that I was with him and that he had a towel on and was fine. He should have told me if there was a problem.. not my son.
2. My daughter was in the lobby picking a book out of the library. I was waiting for her. There were two boys on the couch. These boys had towels wrapped around them, and were just talking. This same man proceeded in a loud, agitated voice to tell the boys to "get off the couches!!!" He demanded that they move, since they still had swimming suits on. They explained that they were dry, but he demanded they leave. I am not these boys parents, but I was very upset that he would treat them this way, and I took my daughter back to the room and told her not to go to the lobby without me since he was on shift.
3. The third, last and worst offense.... was last night. We had been swimming as a family, and apparently dropped a pool towel outside our door when we came in. I was in the bathroom when I heard a knock at the door about 10:00 at night.. it was this same man, who when my 12 yr old son answered it, stuck his head in my room and started yelling at my son that they were not allowed to leave pool towels in the hallway. I was in the bathroom, heard this and came right our as this man proceeded to THROW the towel back in our room and slam our door. He violated our privacy, scared my son, and was completely inappropriate. The towel must have been accidentally dropped, and if he had an issue with it, needed to talk to me.

So in summary.... I do not feel safe taking my kids here while this is common practice. On a side note, there were broken handles on the dresser, large "patch" jobs in the shower, and overall service from other staff was acceptable.. but not like it has been in the past. We stay at numerous hotel chains, and have never had a situation like this happen.

1  Thank justjoemom
Carlson Hotels C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bountiful, UT, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. I am happy I was able to discuss this situation with you directly, and help ease your concerns. The reaction from the staff member was inappropriate and unprofessional.

I appreciate you taking the time to e-mail me the incident. This helps us so we may review the situation and take corrective action to ensure this type of incident does not happen again.

In ending, I apologize again and express my desire that this guest be in touch with me at (801) 292-8100, asking for the GM and I will be more than happy to further discuss and hopefully resolve this matter to her satisfaction. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

The GM

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was a good hotel and a good value for what we paid. It was conveniently located. The location made travel between my 2 families easy. My family had a double queen room on the second floor, east side. Very quiet. There were 4 adults in the room and it was plenty big enough for all of us. The decor was nice and the room was very clean. One tip: If you are not leaving your room for the day before 7:30am remember to put the "Still Sleeping" sign on the outside door handle. If you don't housekeeping will knock on your door very early. That happened to us the first night. The second night we remembered and had no problems. The breakfast was OK but not as good as other hotels I've stayed at with similar rating. I liked the cart provided to take your luggage to your room. It saved going back and forth taking everything from the car to the room. The employees were very helpful and always smiling. The cookies were good too and a nice touch. I do wish there was more parking available. My family came back to the hotel late at night and we had to park further away than we would have liked.

Room Tip: Request a room on the East side away from the Freeway noise.
1  Thank Conrad49
Marotel L, Public Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bountiful, UT, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us at the Country Inn & Suites. We value the feedback that our guests leave so we can better the service we provide to our guests. We will share your comments with our team and appreciate your comments about the breakfast and parking lot. Thank you again for being our guest and allowing us to host your family. We hope to see you again in Bountiful- thank you!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

This four-story motel is conveniently located between Salt Lake City and Ogden. It is only a few hundred yards from the I-15 northbound on ramp, and a few hundred feet off the I-15 US Highway 89 off-ramp. They gave our large group a nice discount for our six-night stay. They have free breakfasts with your stay, and the food is not fancy but good. You can even make your own waffles. They have an indoor pool and spa. They also have a very small workout room, three cardio machines and limited free weights. The rooms are very spacious a with nice décor, though in my room the carpet showed slight signs of wear, but not bad. The employees are helpful, knowledgeable about the area, and they even have homemade cookies everyday for a snack. I enjoyed my stay and will stay again if I head this way anytime in the future.

Room Tip: If you need a little extra room, ask for the honeymoon suite, only $10-$20 more per night.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank EpcotAl
Marotel L, Public Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bountiful, UT, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Thank you so much for your time in reviewing our hotel in Bountiful, Utah. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we appreciate your feedback on our carpet in your room. We would love the opportunity to see you again when you are in Utah. Thank you again for your review!