Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bountiful, UT
Hyatt.com
$103
$94
Hotels.com
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Breakfast included
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$93
$90
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Downtown(Salt Lake City)
$42
EconoLodge
All reviewscookieslight sleeperone bedroom suitediscount ticketsdowntown slcsalt lakeshort stayliving areadouble queenrooms are cleanroad noisegreat place to staythe general managergreat breakfastfree breakfastthe entire hotelvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Rooms were clean and spacious. Friendly check in and breakfast was typical, but good. Only stayed for one night, so cannot comment on maid service, swim pool, or other. We have always enjoyed our stays at the Country Inn and Suites in other locations, also,

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Marotel L, Public Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bountiful, UT, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Thank you! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Rooms were so spacious. I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. the pool is decent enough and open 24hrs, with a nice big hot tub. Breakfast was way better than a continental. Easy check in/out. So easy to find. I liked it a lot. Most important, no bed bugs found by my OCD inspection...

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind review- we are delighted you enjoyed your stay- hope to see you next time!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

This is the ideal hotel for anyone taking the kids to Lagoon. Only about a five minute drive to the park. I got a great price on Hotwire.com and was not treated like a second class citezen like another reviewer has stated. Our room was very clean, the housekeeping staff was superb every day we were there. All of the staff members that I encountered were extra friendly and professional, always willing to answer questions and help in any way. The free breakfast is hot, fresh and very complete with a very nice and clean dining area each morning. 24 hour access to the indoor pool and hot tub is a very nice feature. You can stay out as late as you like and still enjoy a swim with the kids whenever you get back. The General Manager seemed to be very hands on and involved as I had seen him in several areas of the property. Fresh baked cookies, fresh fruit and coffee/tea were available in the lobby at all times free of charge! I have worked in the hospitality business since 1987 and am currently the Night Manager at a resort hotel and I had the best stay I've had at any hotel in a long time. This includes the Bellagio in Las Vegas. They may have higher prices and expensive fixtures and features but they have nothing on the cleanliness of this facility and the friendliness of the staff. Needless to say.....I WOULD ABSOLUTELY STAY HERE AGAIN!

Room Tip: A room facing away from the interstate would reduce traffic sounds but it didn't bother me in the least. If you are a light sleeper you should request a room that faces east.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Marotel L, Public Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bountiful, UT, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Thank you so much for your review and your kind comments! We love that you enjoyed your stay and your time at Lagoon. We love our guests and are so glad you stayed with us- we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I got lucky (or unlucky) by getting my room at the Country Inn for $55 on Priceline. But being a Priceline customer, you're guaranteed the absolute worst room on the property and to be treated a little worse than a "normal" paying customer. So, my review is based on my experience in the room on the first floor; however, I suspect that if I would've been placed on a different level and a non-Priceline customer, my experience would had been a lot better. But again, you get what you pay for.

The property is located conveniently off of I-15 just north of SLC. If you're unfortunate enough to get stuck in a room on the south wing of the building on the first floor, be prepared to be awaken constantly throughout the night. In a way, it's probably similar to sleeping in the lobby. There's constant traffic with people walking in and out of the side entrance. Furthermore, the laundry room is located in the wing, so you have to deal with that as well. The room was nicely appointed, and relatively clean. The bathroom floor was dirty, but I luckily had my Swiffer in my car (moving to Seattle).

One huge negative was the Wifi signal. To explain how horrendous it was, it was slower than dial-up. Poor Wifi isn't a new thing to hotels, though. I've stayed at various Four Seasons, and many had terrible Wifi connectivity. At least, it was free here.

Service was average. The woman working during my check-in was rather pleasant (useless when it came time to address the noise concern though), however the one the following morning had zero customer service or people skills.

Although my experience was below average here, I'd be willing to stay here again and pay as a "full price" customer.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Marotel L, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bountiful, UT, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for leaving your honest feedback. We strive to provide the best customer service to ALL of our guests regardless of how they book their room. No matter what the booking channel, you are staying with us and should receive the exact same service as all guests. I apologize that you feel this was not the case and that we fell short of providing you with the great service that we strive to achieve. I also wanted to let you know that we have had a few guests suggest that we take a look at our WIFI and we have listened! We are upgrading our internet in just a few weeks and all of our guests will be able to enjoy a much higher download speed. I would love the opportunity to discuss your stay and make sure I have addressed each part of your stay. We truly appreciate all of our guests and hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again.

Grant D
801-292-8100

Reviewed August 4, 2012

The manager and front desk staff were very friendly and professional. They totally stepped in and helped us after a huge error that was Hotwire's fault. THANK YOU!

Extra blankets and pillows in the rooms are a great touch.

Cookies in the lobby are a hit with the kids. Breakfast has a huge range of choice -- oatmeal, ceral, eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, waffles. Yes, it's a bit noisy. But, the hotel was also sold out -- so that's a given.

You're not staying at the Ritz Carlton -- you're staying at a property that is full of families who want a clean room and a good breakfast. This is the place.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the end of the hall, facing the parking lot to minimize noise.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Marotel L, Public Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bountiful, UT, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2012

We are so please you enjoyed your stay with us while in Bountiful. We pride ourselves on our customer service and we are delighted you were able to experience it. Thank you for your thoughtful review and we look forward to your next visit!