TripAdvisor
Bountiful
Post
Inbox
Search

“The Best Wood-Fired Pizza in Davis County”

Ti Amo Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #9 of 97 Restaurants in Bountiful
Description: Authentic Italian Wood Fired Pizza, salads, soups, appetizers and Italian gelato. Lunch and Dinner 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. 4 :30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have eaten here many times, I've brought family, friends, visitors, colleagues from Europe, and they all agree this is the real thing. It's not cheap (if you want cheap go to Little Caesar's), and it is a little bit more than some other places, but it's worth it.

Word of warning - it can get really busy in the evenings, especially on the weekends. There's not a lot of space to wait to pick up your order, and there's not huge staff standing around looking for something to do (like was the case in one local place that recently closed due to bad management), and the staff is BUSY. Take it as a hint: if they weren't really good, they wouldn't be busy.

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (49)

Reviewed June 25, 2019 via mobile

Went in for takeout order, stood at the counter with another customer while the waitress(?) ignored us and visited with the folks at the single occupied table. This went on for some time while we stood there and our pizzas cooled on the counter. The gentleman at the oven kept glancing at us and at her and finally came up to take our money. Decent pizza, lousy service. Haven’t been back.

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

This was our second time coming here as a family and we are still impressed.

I did my study abroad in Italy and this place makes me feel like I'm back there. The food is mouthwatering. I don't know how they make the marinara sauce, but I could probably drink it. Stromboli is hard to find and their's is the best. I had the margherita pizza both times because I couldn't bring myself to try something else even though it all looked amazing. The bruschetta and salads were top notch as well.

The tiramisu is hands down the best we have ever had. The mascarpone on the top is a little frozen and it makes the whole thing unique and super yummy. The gelato is genuine gelato and what else can I say? Gelato is delicious.

Value to me is on a price to quality spectrum. I think the quality here is actually slightly above the price, so in my opinion, it's a great value. We have spent more money at chain restaurants for a less satisfying meal. If you want cheap, greasy American pizza, go to Little Caesars.

The atmosphere is inviting and homey. The first time we came it was packed, but it never felt too noisy. The staff are all wonderful and the gal who served us the frist time almost a month ago remembered us. We were blown away. Our daughter was acting a little crazy but everyone was so sweet with her.

We would prefer that they serve espresso and wine, but the quality and flavor of the food more than makes up for it.

Overall this place is just outstanding and a true gem.

Grazie mille Ti Amo!

Reviewed June 5, 2019

The service was good, food was excellent, but really people, no vino? Seems un - Italiano! Add some vino and now you've got something!

Reviewed May 12, 2019

The atmosphere is fun, the service was great, but the pizza was just ok. For $15 a personal pizza I expected more. I was with a group of 10 and those who stuck to the menu items got much better quality than those who ordered a made to order pizza. So if you go, order a house pizza.
I had hardly ANY veggies on my pizza-and those had to be pulled off the pizza, cut into manageable pieces before they could be put back on the pizza. I was expecting a loaded pizza with 4 toppings, but 85% of my pizza was plain cheese. The pancetta was fabulous! (but not enough to save the pizza from being a failure)
Their gelato was really good-so a good end to a lousy dinner.

Date of visit: May 2019