We stayed at the ranch for 2 nights a couple of weeks ago. The people who work there are very nice and accommodating. The food- beyond excellent. We ate breakfast there in the morning and the granola and bread were fantastic. We ate dinner there both nights and would have eaten there every night if we'd stayed longer. We stayed in the upper suite where there are 2 bedrooms, a private bath and a private patio with an amazing view. The ranch itself is simply spectacular - from wherever you sit the view is astonishing. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boulder Mountain Guest Ranch is located off the famous Highway 12 on Hell's Backbone Road between Capitol Reef and Bryce Canyon. We are a rustic and quaint lodge with cabins and luxury camping available as well. We have an onsite restaurant called the Sweetwater Kitchen, named after the lovely creek that runs through our property. Hell's Last Outpost is our general store where you can enjoy a cold beverage, trail maps, and art from local artists. We have an onsite hike to a beautiful waterfall where you can enjoy a nice picnic lunch from the Sweetwater Kitchen. All of our rooms are unique to themselves, displaying art of the local canyon country. Take a walk through our garden where you will see your dinner growing for that evening and enjoy a nice hot shower in our living solar shower made from growing willows. Don't forget to call ahead for guide outfitting and horseback riding! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Boulder Mountain Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulder Mountain Guest Ranch Hotel Boulder
- Boulder Mountain Guest Ranch Utah