This past February was our second time staying at the Desert Rose Inn and Cabins in tiny Bluff, Utah. I made my reservations online to save a few bucks and guarantee a room just in case it was full after our day drive through Monument Valley. We stayed on the bottom floor in a two bed room, although I had requested a King online. But that was okay, just had to get cozy with my husband to keep warm. The rooms are very nicely decorated with lots of Western touches and tons wood. Took advantage of the complimentary coffee in the lobby and even some hot tea. Also, we are from Florida so we appreciate any hotel when we travel west in the winter that has heat lamps in the shower area, to take off the chill. Great place to stay for a night of sweet slumber.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have just finished our expansion of the new Courtyard Suite rooms and our indoor pool/Jacuzzi for everyone to enjoy year round. When in this region we are your homebase for exploring Monument Valley Tribal Park, Canyon DeChelly, Hovenweep National Monument, Valley of the Gods, and Natural Bridges National Monument. We arelocated at the west entrance to historic Bluff, Utah, the Desert Rose Inn architecture is an all wood style building with massive timbers which excite the senses with their intimate charm. Set against irridescent sunsets and bold blue skies, you'll exprerience a spectacle rarely found. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Otel, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Desert Rose Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Rose Inn And Cabins
- Desert Rose Inn & Cabins Hotel Bluff
- Desert Rose Inn & Cabins Bluff, Utah