On our way to Colorado, my wife and I stopped over in Bluff Utah, where we happened upon the Desert Inn. We stayed in the large cabin and were very pleased with the staff, but even happier to stay in such a well-appointed cabin... I have no idea about the reset of the establishment, but for anyone who wish peace and quiet in a large well-constructed cabin, then I would recommend number 6.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have just finished our expansion of the new Courtyard Suite rooms and our indoor pool/Jacuzzi for everyone to enjoy year round. When in this region we are your homebase for exploring Monument Valley Tribal Park, Canyon DeChelly, Hovenweep National Monument, Valley of the Gods, and Natural Bridges National Monument. We arelocated at the west entrance to historic Bluff, Utah, the Desert Rose Inn architecture is an all wood style building with massive timbers which excite the senses with their intimate charm. Set against irridescent sunsets and bold blue skies, you'll exprerience a spectacle rarely found. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Desert Rose Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Rose Inn & Cabins Hotel Bluff
- Desert Rose Inn And Cabins
- Desert Rose Inn & Cabins Bluff, Utah