Definitely this place is an oasis in the desert. The accommodations are far above what one would expect out here. Have stayed here on a previous trip and like this visit found it to be a very comfortable. Opted for the cabin because of the desire to have a fridge in a room. The only drawback to this location has been there is simply no adequate dining choices at present.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have just finished our expansion of the new Courtyard Suite rooms and our indoor pool/Jacuzzi for everyone to enjoy year round. When in this region we are your homebase for exploring Monument Valley Tribal Park, Canyon DeChelly, Hovenweep National Monument, Valley of the Gods, and Natural Bridges National Monument. We arelocated at the west entrance to historic Bluff, Utah, the Desert Rose Inn architecture is an all wood style building with massive timbers which excite the senses with their intimate charm. Set against irridescent sunsets and bold blue skies, you'll exprerience a spectacle rarely found. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Desert Rose Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Rose Inn & Cabins Hotel Bluff
- Desert Rose Inn And Cabins
- Desert Rose Inn & Cabins Bluff, Utah